- Blogging for Kids
- 14th Annual Academy of Interactive Arts & Sciences Awards!
- Using the Internet as a Learning Tool
- 3DS — Making People Sick, or Just Sick Profits?
- The Role of Technology in Education
- Can my Wii learning game make game time family time too?
- Vocabulary Learning Games For Kids Versus Traditional Memorization: My Experience
- The Nintendo DS Sales Record Proves Nintendo Will Always Be Relevant
- “Madden Curse” to Grace the Silver Screen
- Day 35 – More education, more animals
- The Learning Game On My DS That Schooled Me – More Sudoku Trouble
- Day 34 – I Learn About Raptors
Author Archives: admin
Some parents out there may be skeptical about letting their children blog, especially if those children are young. But blogging is an exciting–and even educational–way to introduce kids to the world of technology. In addition to being the perfect outlet … Continue reading
Last night, Jay Mohr hosted the Oscars of the video game world, the Academy of Interactive Arts & Sciences (AIAS) Awards. In addition to the sometimes funny material from the emcee, there were some awards given out!
So you want to help your kids become proficient with technology, but aren’t sure how to do it? Contrary to what some may believe, you don’t need to buy expensive gadgets or educational games in order to integrate technology into … Continue reading
According to an American Optometrist’s online survey, 1 in 4 Americans gets sick from watching 3D. The headaches, nausea, and dizziness can come from the eye strain that can occur when your eyes try to keep up with the technology. … Continue reading