- Blogging for Kids
- 14th Annual Academy of Interactive Arts & Sciences Awards!
- Using the Internet as a Learning Tool
- 3DS — Making People Sick, or Just Sick Profits?
- The Role of Technology in Education
- Can my Wii learning game make game time family time too?
- Vocabulary Learning Games For Kids Versus Traditional Memorization: My Experience
- The Nintendo DS Sales Record Proves Nintendo Will Always Be Relevant
- “Madden Curse” to Grace the Silver Screen
- Day 35 – More education, more animals
- The Learning Game On My DS That Schooled Me – More Sudoku Trouble
- Day 34 – I Learn About Raptors
Category Archives: DS Games
According to an American Optometrist’s online survey, 1 in 4 Americans gets sick from watching 3D. The headaches, nausea, and dizziness can come from the eye strain that can occur when your eyes try to keep up with the technology. … Continue reading
I have an eleven-year-old nephew, George, who has been struggling a bit with reading over the last few years. Our family had been attempting to improve his vocabulary via what we considered to be “traditional” methods; after all, if … Continue reading
The Nintendo DS is the nation’s best-selling system of all time, selling 47 million units since its release in November of 2004, according to a Nintendo of America press release. Beyond all the corporate speak about “the best video game … Continue reading
For the first time in a long time several weeks ago, I played a video game and finally got so frustrated that I had to put it down. Sadly, it was my favorite learning game on thinkSMART: Sudoku. I love … Continue reading