My Reading Tutor
Fun to Play…Award Winning…One to One Instruction.
My Reading Tutor is an award-winning tutoring program for the Nintendo DS that provides individualized, one-on-one instruction to struggling readers. The game’s scientifically-based reading program has been developed to reinforce basic reading comprehension skills as established by the National Reading Panel. This educational game for kids is based on the Foundations to Literacy, a software program developed over six years and with $6 million worth of research and testing. Foundations to Literacy has been proven effective at increasing reading test scores for students in kindergarten through second grade
The combination of fun, engaging gameplay and research-backed educational instruction makes this the perfect gift for any child—whether they need a little extra reading help or just want to get ahead of the game! Give the kids in your life a gift that will not only teach them valuable reading skills, but provide them with hours of fun as well!
Educational Game Features
- Includes 14 complete, illustrated story books that allow kids to read at their own pace.
- Interactive lessons and games for kids which reinforce reading comprehension skills.
- Progressively more advanced reading concepts are introduced as earlier skills are mastered and reinforced.
- Built-In “Parent Mode” allows parents to track their child’s progress.
- Instruction is completely personalized to the child’s ability level.
Age Range: K to 2nd Grade