- Blogging for Kids
- 14th Annual Academy of Interactive Arts & Sciences Awards!
- Using the Internet as a Learning Tool
- 3DS — Making People Sick, or Just Sick Profits?
- The Role of Technology in Education
- Can my Wii learning game make game time family time too?
- Vocabulary Learning Games For Kids Versus Traditional Memorization: My Experience
- The Nintendo DS Sales Record Proves Nintendo Will Always Be Relevant
- “Madden Curse” to Grace the Silver Screen
- Day 35 – More education, more animals
- The Learning Game On My DS That Schooled Me – More Sudoku Trouble
- Day 34 – I Learn About Raptors
Tag Archives: educational video game
For the first time in a long time several weeks ago, I played a video game and finally got so frustrated that I had to put it down. Sadly, it was my favorite learning game on thinkSMART: Sudoku. I love … Continue reading
So my dad is getting along in age and has been trying to get his daily exercise while keeping the mind sharp. Eating his vitamins and playing Sudoku. That sort of thing. For the exercise, I bought him a Nintendo … Continue reading
In recent years people have been noticing more and more awesome educational video games on Nintendo and other consoles. Games like thinkSMART! But there is actually quite a history of historical video games on game consoles from back in the … Continue reading
Now, I love my family, but sometimes I feel this huge age generational gap between me and my cousins when it comes to video games. Even on the Wii, which is all about bridging the gap! Back in my day, … Continue reading
Hello everyone! So, I’ve got to (once again) head out of town on family business. While I’m hoping to keep posting while I’m away, I’ve asked my friend Joe to take over the blog for me while I’m gone for … Continue reading