- Blogging for Kids
- 14th Annual Academy of Interactive Arts & Sciences Awards!
- Using the Internet as a Learning Tool
- 3DS — Making People Sick, or Just Sick Profits?
- The Role of Technology in Education
- Can my Wii learning game make game time family time too?
- Vocabulary Learning Games For Kids Versus Traditional Memorization: My Experience
- The Nintendo DS Sales Record Proves Nintendo Will Always Be Relevant
- “Madden Curse” to Grace the Silver Screen
- Day 35 – More education, more animals
- The Learning Game On My DS That Schooled Me – More Sudoku Trouble
- Day 34 – I Learn About Raptors
Tag Archives: super-human
In case you’ve not read any recent updates: my niece is in town. Huzzah! Since the thinkSMART company gave me a brand-new DS Lite, and friends were taking my niece on a bit of a drive, I handed my old … Continue reading
Tonight, I sat in on Jennifer Vanderbes’s reading, promoting her new book, “Strangers At The Feast.” She gave a spirited, enjoyable reading, reading from what sounded like the two main threads that wound her doubtlessly tight story together – one … Continue reading
Good morning! I’ve been unable to provide the daily updates I swore I’d provide because I had to take an unplanned, emergency trip back to my hometown. Unfortunately, my dad – the man whose strength and intelligence helped inspire my … Continue reading
The following event actually happened on Day 23, as I’m following a “looking back” blog rather than relying on the dicey proposition that I’ll have the energy or sanity to write coherently at the end of the day. But this … Continue reading
I spent the night guiding my clumsy fingers – or rather, jamming them – on the fretboard of my friend’s guitar, often using my right hand to place them where they needed to be like I’d stick a pin in … Continue reading