- Blogging for Kids
- 14th Annual Academy of Interactive Arts & Sciences Awards!
- Using the Internet as a Learning Tool
- 3DS — Making People Sick, or Just Sick Profits?
- The Role of Technology in Education
- Can my Wii learning game make game time family time too?
- Vocabulary Learning Games For Kids Versus Traditional Memorization: My Experience
- The Nintendo DS Sales Record Proves Nintendo Will Always Be Relevant
- “Madden Curse” to Grace the Silver Screen
- Day 35 – More education, more animals
- The Learning Game On My DS That Schooled Me – More Sudoku Trouble
- Day 34 – I Learn About Raptors
Tag Archives: thinkSMART
Education doesn’t end when they kick you out of school! In my brief hours away from my family, I’ve tried to enjoy the unique tourist attractions in and around my hometown. On this fine day, I’ve decided to continue my … Continue reading
When I have a little time off like I do this week, I like to go learn about things I know little about. Which sure seems like a lot, lately! This week, I visited the raptor center to learn about … Continue reading
Seriously, what’s the deal with Sudoku? My grandma loves it. I swear, she wakes up at 6 just to make sure she’s the first one in the house with a crack at the daily newspaper’s Sudoku puzzle. After showing her … Continue reading
So my dad is getting along in age and has been trying to get his daily exercise while keeping the mind sharp. Eating his vitamins and playing Sudoku. That sort of thing. For the exercise, I bought him a Nintendo … Continue reading
I’m back on the West Coast to wrap up some family emergency stuff. It’s great to see how the family rallies around a difficult situation. For instance, my grandma (pushing 83) came in from the Midwest to help out where … Continue reading